Rockstar has introduced a new subscription to GTA Online for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Starting March 29, GTA+ will cost $5.99 per month and offer members a range of exclusive benefits.
Players will need a copy of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online to register for GTA+. Every month, members will have access to a new set of exclusive rewards and special Shark Cards that provide additional cash bonuses. Subscription benefits available during the launch month (March 29 – April 27) include:
- $500,000 in Maze Bank;
- Principe Deveste Eight – along with a free Hao Special Works update for it before it’s available for purchase to the general public – plus HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries;
- The Auto Shop, located in La Mesa, features an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current auto shop owners can move to La Mesa at no additional cost;
- Waiver of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will receive $50,000 in compensation during this event period;
- Yacht owners can upgrade to Aquarius at no additional cost;
- The Gussét Frog tee and the Broker Prolaps basketball tee and shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe;
- Conveyor skin for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali;
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop;
- 3 times more dollars and RP for the Hao Special Works race series;
- 2X Car Meet Rep in street racing series.
Rockstar offers significant discounts on games, primarily on PS5. GTA V and GTA Online are available together for $9.99 on the PlayStation Store and $19.99 on the Microsoft Store until June 14th.